Monday, February 15, 2010

MMMM ... Chocolate

Karter is the happiest when he is just wearing his diaper. The only problem is when I feed him he gets food all over himself. So, today after lunch I noticed his diaper was full of food and just took it off when I was cleaning up the kitchen. Before I had time to put another diaper on I had to pee really bad. No big deal, I was gone for maybe 15 seconds. So I walked back into the kitchen and my thought process went as follows:

Karter has a chocolate bar. Where did he get that from? I want some chocolate.

Then, I realized what it really was. Yes, my son was holding his poop in his hand and was about to take a bite of it!!! Lol. And to top it off he also peed on the floor. I definitely have learned my lesson!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. You've now an excellent story to pull out when meeting his girlfriends, at his wedding, when his friends are over for a party - perfect for all occasions truly.

    ReplyDelete