Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Daycare Update


We met with two daycares yesterday. The first one we really like the ladies running it, but the daycare is run out of a duplex and is very small. I also did not like the location and that they are just starting the daycare.


The second interview went well, she has ten years experience and a lovely home. Only concern is that she is having a baby in a month!! She did mention her husband is going to be taking minimum four months off to help her out, but I am still a bit uneasy about that situation.


Carmen has given me hope and hooked me up with a lady in Arbor Creek. Perfect location, perfect hours, and she seems very nice. She just has to inquire with one of the moms about an infants hours then get back to me. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that there will be space for Karter. Thanks again Carmen!!


Today I counted how many daycares I have contacted since I started this process. A total of 55!! Is that not crazy!! Hopefully the end is near and I find a perfect "home away from home" for my sweet little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment